Community

Meet our experts and learn more about their career paths, motivation and approach to supporting purpose-driven founders around the world!

Soenke Zehle

A Zebra is… … an ethos. A lot of people around me have been asking themselves ‘Why isn’t change happening even though so many of us want to see it happen?’ There’s no dearth of people who want to do things but apparently, we’ve been missing a story that brings us together. When Zebras Unite […]

Soenke Zehle Read More »

Francene Chadwick

A Zebra is… The people, communities, and organizations that understand our societies have systemic issues that governments and the private sector, primarily well-intentioned, can’t possibly solve. Zebras find solutions, take action and execute swiftly to create a more prosperous future for all.  Zebras are the ones organizing, cooperating, collaborating, and picking up where others fall

Francene Chadwick Read More »

Talie Smith

A Zebra is … a business modeled after the female code: I believe that as women we gravitate towards a social code of community. We are a fabric, not a thread.  We step up and we support others. We don’t take for ourselves until we know that the rest are supported. Of course, I must

Talie Smith Read More »