Community

Meet our experts and learn more about their career paths, motivation and approach to supporting purpose-driven founders around the world!

Daniel Nowack

“As I’m walking through Berlin at 27 degrees in Berlin in April, I am reminded that we’re not fast enough in creating systemic change. How can we be more effective and faster? We need to get better and work at greater scale and influence more people to create lasting change.” Dan says while we are […]

Daniel Nowack Read More »

Larkin Garbee

Larkin and I share a long history of working together: From slinging biscuits for the homeless at 20 degrees Fahrenheit to launching several support programs for fledgling entrepreneurs, we have done A LOT. Most recently we had the opportunity to work together at Startup Champions Network (SCN) that she leads as Executive Director.  “Larkin embodies

Larkin Garbee Read More »

Todd Nuckols

Todd Nuckols influenced my journey as an entrepreneurial ecosystem builder like few others (you will soon meet Larkin Garbee). We had the opportunity to work together and move in the same circles while I was living and working in Richmond. Even now I try to see him whenever I am in town to talk shop

Todd Nuckols Read More »