Community

Meet our experts and learn more about their career paths, motivation and approach to supporting purpose-driven founders around the world!

Social Venturer Leon Reiner

Leon Reiner

Meet Leon Reiner, a tall, charismatic German with a passion for social innovation and community building. Leon is the co-founder and managing director at Impact Hub Berlin where he focuses on business development and partnerships.  Success in a nutshell? “A strong and happy team, the right projects, members at the right time and an ever […]

Leon Reiner Read More »

Jacky Habib for Social Venturers

Jacky Habib

I met Jacky through another Social Venturers Interview. Danielle Anderson, who is based in Nairobi, Kenya, introduced us via Twitter and two weeks later, Jacky and I caught up for coffee at Dark Horse Espresso Bar in downtown Toronto. Jacky is a journalist, media consultant, and social entrepreneur. She reports on social issues, community development,

Jacky Habib Read More »

Nora van der Linden

Nora van der Linden

Nora van der Linden was one of the first Social Venturers I ever interviewed and from the moment we met, I appreciated her straightforwardness and no-bs attitude. Nora is based in Amsterdam, NL, where she works as co-director of Kennisland. Think of Kennisland as a think tank that researches and designs social progress with partners

Nora van der Linden Read More »