I’ll be the first to admit that I am writing and working as much as I can to distract myself from this week’s presidential election here in the U.S. Luckily, I have been able to channel all that energy throughout the month of October!
We are four sessions into our series of Fireside Chats and I am SO excited about the outcomes! To refresh your memories: Fireside Chats are peer-to-peer knowledge sharing sessions with entrepreneurial ecosystem builders passionate about leveraging entrepreneurship in their communities as a force for good. Rather than best practices, we are hoping to elicit:
- Stories from the field: good and bad, with a focus on lessons learned
- Proven practices: What has worked for you, what hasn’t? What will you try next?
- Tools and resources: Which tools do you rely on to do your work well? Which resources do you confidently recommend to your peers?
- Questions: What do YOU want to know more about? Which questions are worth diving deeper into?
The output of each of these conversations are published on a monthly basis in our Insights section! The first two topics are up on the site!
- #1 Put entrepreneurs front and center
- #2 Foster Inclusive Conversations
Our next Fireside Chat takes place this week Thursday at noon and 2 p.m. EST! We will be talking about how we might better connect people top-down, bottom-up and inside-out while building trust into these conversations from the beginning.
Do you want to share your experiences with other ecosystem builders? Join us!
I’ll be hosting three more Fireside Chats between now and December, you are so welcome to join us:
- November 5th: Connect people top-down, bottom-up, inside-out, etc.
- November 19th: Tell a community’s authentic story
- December 3: Start. Be patient.
I am running two more Masterclasses before the end of year to sharpen your skills as storytellers and strategic thinkers who are rooted in purpose:
- Not your typical goal setting, November 12, 11.00 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. EST REGISTER
- Storytelling for Community, December 1, 1.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. EST REGISTER
How you can help
… we’re turning this prospect around this month to talk about two ways in which I can – hopefully – help you!
Not your typical goal setting
I much prefer doing my annual goal setting before the holiday madness hits and I suddenly find myself in January with no clue where to start and what to prioritize! This year, give yourself the gift of peace and think about what’s going to matter in 2021! I’m hosting a done-with-you session to
- define your priorities for a purpose-driven professional and personal life
- Set up systems to support you in striving toward these priorities, and
- Put in place mechanisms to adjust your course.
If that sounds like you, REGISTER for Not your typical goalsetting!
Storytelling as a tool for community building
In this done-with-you masterclass, I share how I use storytelling to build and highlight purpose-driven communities. Storytelling, marketing, communications – it’s hard to know what is what and how to use it. In Storytelling as a tool for community building, I dig deep into my treasure chest to share with you what makes storytelling the most powerful asset for your community, and how YOU can leverage it to drive systemic change!
This is the last opportunity to work with me this year; I plan on taking December off to recharge and spend some much needed time with my family!