Community

Meet our experts and learn more about their career paths, motivation and approach to supporting purpose-driven founders around the world!

Peter Ptashko

Peter and I first met in 2015 when he was working at Unltd in the UK. He has since struck out on his own as a consultant in London. I checked in with him in the spring of 2019 to see how self-employed life was treating him. “Overall, I worked with UnLtd for six and […]

Peter Ptashko Read More »

Naomi Ryland tbd* book author

Naomi Ryland

“I wanted to be a hairdresser in the morning, a teacher in the afternoon and a ballet dancer at night.” Naomi Ryland has never been short of ambition or willingness to work. And while she has somewhat narrowed her focus since childhood, her dedication to making a difference in the world has remained untethered.  We

Naomi Ryland Read More »

Lee Crockford

Lee Crockford

Lee Crockford and I go a long way back. A long way.  In 2013, I was helping run a global Fellowship program for young social entrepreneurs in Hamburg, Germany. Lee had just left the on-site part of the program and returned to Brisbane, Australia, where he was working to redefine masculinity for Australian men. His

Lee Crockford Read More »