Welcome to my 6th logbook where I give a little insight into what’s happening behind and beyond the scenes of this show.
And I’m switching up the format a little bit! I’ve been meeting so many incredible ecosystem builders, and while I can’t have them all on the show, that’s not going to stop me from trying!
I’m super excited to introduce a new quarterly segment called the Unsung Heroes of Ecosystem Building.
I ran this campaign back in 2020 alongside two fellow ecosystem builders, Jeff Bennet and Jess Edwards, both of whom you’ve met on this show.
I often meet really brilliant ecosystem builders–online and in-person–and I want to be able to share their awesomeness with all of you!
But before we go deep into meeting two Unsung Heroes, I’ll share what’s been going on in the Shenandoah Valley and behind the scenes of the show.
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Two ways we’re engaging with the entrepreneur communities in the Shenandoah Valley
- What’s coming up on Season Six of Ecosystems for Change
- Unsung Hero Why Nida Ansari goes all-in on making Indianapolis her new hometown, and how she went about integrating herself into the ecosystem
- How Unsung Hero Sammy Popat builds bridges within the university and out into the wider ecosystem in Maryland
Learn More About Nida Ansari:
- Connect with Nida on LinkedIn
- Twitter: @theVCnida
- Twitter: @hardtechindiana
- Connect with Hard Tech Indiana on LinkedIn
Learn More About Sammy Popat:
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Website: www.socialventurers.com
- Instagram: SocialVenturers
- Newsletter: Sign up for Impact Curator
- Shenandoah Community Capital Fund Blog
- EcoMap Technologies
- Ecosystem Builder Hub: Unsung Hero Spotlight: Sameer Popat
- Ecosystem Builder Hub: Unsung Hero Spotlight: Nida Ansari