Welcome to the last Summer Skill Session of 2022.
I hope that you’ve gotten a fair amount of vitamin D and you were able to take some time off this summer to relax. And, of course, I hope that you found this series helpful.
Summer is winding down and we’re getting in those last ice creams, popsicles, and cold drinks, squeezing out the last of the sunscreen from the bottle, and starting to put away bathing suits and beach towels. But we’ve still got fall and winter ahead.
I don’t know about you, but the start of fall usually leaves me feeling super recharged and ready to tackle the rest of the year with a lot of enthusiasm and really, really big plans.
If you feel that way too, this episode might be super relevant for you and hopefully just what you need to get back into the swing of things.
Today, we’re talking about productivity.
But first, a confession. I may not be the best person to talk about productivity.
I do think I am very productive! But I haven’t quite figured out how to be productive without also working myself into the ground. And admittedly, I’m not always the best at taking my own advice when it comes to how to be productive.
Which is to say, I need this episode as much as you do.
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Why I always put the personal stuff first when I’m building my calendar
- How to use each quarter to get more detailed with your plans and reflect on what you can realistically accomplish in 30, 60, and 90 days
- How to cluster your week to avoid bouncing between tasks and projects all day
- Why you should leave your emails for later in the day
- My best advice for taking breaks, creating rituals, and making your to-do list work for you