Ecosystem Building 101
Take a systems approach to supporting entrepreneurs in your community.
No (social) entrepreneur succeeds in a vacuum. It takes a village, or an ecosystem, to help a purpose-driven founder start, manage and grow a socially and/or environmentally responsible business. In this masterclass, you will
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it means to build and nurture entrepreneurial ecosystems,
- Identify your role and opportunities within your impact ecosystem
- Learn Social Venturers’ framework for becoming an effective entrepreneurial ecosystem builder
Unlike my other masterclasses that take a done-with-you approach, this masterclass focuses on teaching you the basics of this emerging approach and equips you with a 10-part framework to help you become a more effective ecosystem builder.
Candidates for this masterclass include
- Seasoned entrepreneurs who want to figure out how to give back to the next generation
- Program managers and operators at incubators, accelerators, co-working spaces and other entrepreneurial support programs
- Community builders and activists who want to leverage entrepreneurship as a force for more equity, wealth and quality of life in their communities
- Investors, funders and foundations who are keen to explore their role within their local (social) startup community
- Economic development agencies and small business administrations curious to learn more about grassroots (social) entrepreneurship support
This masterclass is for changemakers who
- Want to increase their impact by taking a systemic approach to social change
- Believe that a rising tide lifts all boats
- Would rather collaborate with key stakeholders than work on their own
- Want to see their communities thrive by harnessing the power of entrepreneurship
- Are already servant leaders in their communities of change,
- Want to sharpen their skill set to better serve (social) entrepreneurs.
What you'll walk away with
- An introduction to entrepreneurial ecosystem building
- A ten-part framework to guide your approach to becoming an effective ecosystem builder
- Insights & practical advice sourced directly from the field of entrepreneurial ecosystem building
- Social Venturers' proprietary workbook
- A list of resources to further your self-study
*The fee for this masterclass can be applied toward the Keystone Program (launching in September 2022).