Welcome to my second logbook, an in-between-seasons update on what’s been going on behind the scenes of this show and in my work in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, paired with a few observations from the field of ecosystem building here in the US.
In between seasons, I love giving you a little sneak peek into what I have planned over the coming weeks and how YOU can get involved! Let’s do it!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- What I’ve been working on at the Shenandoah Community Capital Fund (SCCF)
- Conversations from the 2022 Startup Champions Network Summit
- What I’m working on for the fall at SCCF
- What’s coming in Season 3 of Ecosystems for Change and a way for you to get involved
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Ecosystem Evolution: What’s next for the doers, dreamers and makers in the Valley? – Shenandoah Community Capital Fund
- Startup Champions Network
- Ecosystems for Change S02E05: Thriving In a World of Ambiguity, Uncertainty, and Constant Change with April Rinne
- Ecosystems for Change S01E05: How to Manage Copycats and Grow Ecosystems Together with Darlisa Diltz