Welcome to my second logbook, an in-between-seasons update on what’s been going on behind the scenes of this show and in my work in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, paired with a few observations from the field of ecosystem building here in the US.
In between seasons, I love giving you a little sneak peek into what I have planned over the coming weeks and how YOU can get involved! Let’s do it!
Thank you to my special guests Dr. Amy Beaird, TJ Wright and Lauren Mathena!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- What I’ve been working on at the Shenandoah Community Capital Fund (SCCF)
- Conversations from the 2022 Startup Champions Network Summit
- What I’m working on for the fall at SCCF
- What’s coming in Season 3 of Ecosystems for Change and a way for you to get involved
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Instagram: SocialVenturers
- Newsletter: Sign up for Impact Curator
- Leave a voice message!
- Ecosystem Evolution: What’s next for the doers, dreamers and makers in the Valley? – Shenandoah Community Capital Fund
- Startup Champions Network
- Ecosystems for Change S02E05: Thriving In a World of Ambiguity, Uncertainty, and Constant Change with April Rinne
- Ecosystems for Change S01E05: How to Manage Copycats and Grow Ecosystems Together with Darlisa Diltz