Welcome to my fifth logbook, an in-between-seasons update on what’s happening in the field of entrepreneurial ecosystem building, what’s going on behind the scenes of the show, and what is happening in my day job as Director of Ecosystem Building at the Shenandoah Community Capital Fund.
In this quarterly format, I love sharing with you what I’ve learned over the previous months and what I have planned for the next quarter.
Today’s logbook also marks the one-year anniversary of this show, so I’m taking stock of the first year of this podcast and filling you in on what I have planned for 2023!
Last but not least we’ll get to my favorite part: I’ll invite you to join me! I’m sharing several opportunities in which you – my dear listeners and raving fans – can get involved in what I’m doing!
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Highlights from the last few months at the Shenandoah Community Capital Fund
- Looking back at the first year of Ecosystems for Change
- What’s ahead for the show in 2023
- An interview with Neil Mylet, founder of the RuralUrban Center in Camden, Indiana
- Three ways you can get involved in & support this show in 2023