In today’s episode, we’re traveling to Phoenix, Arizona to chat with Lucas Lindsey.
Lucas is an ecosystem builder turned real estate developer. We talked about planning for succession and the importance of the built environment for entrepreneurial ecosystem building.
Lucas Lindsey is a Michigan kid on a long hiatus to the American Southwest. He is a big fan of new ideas and old buildings who has always worked in a combination of ecosystem building, real estate development, and construction. He believes in empowering change from the bottom up and working hard to improve whatever community you call home.
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- The road trip that prompted Lucas’s shift away from ecosystem building
- The challenges Lucas faced in leaving an identity-defining career
- How Lucas’s organization handled the delicate work of succession planning
Learn more about Lucas Lindsey:
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Instagram: SocialVenturers
- Newsletter: Sign up for Impact Curator