In today’s episode, I want to introduce you to my longtime friend and OG ecosystem builder, Larkin Garbee.
Larkin has put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into jumpstarting entrepreneurial support initiatives, both in Richmond, Virginia, as well as nationally.
In this conversation, we talk about handing initiatives over to people who can carry them forward, and the upside of spending over a decade in an ecosystem.
Join me on a trip back home to Richmond.
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How Larkin has shifted gears between local and national ecosystem building work
- Why Larkin chose to step away from formal ecosystem building as COVID took hold
- How real estate and ecosystem building scratch a similar itch for Larkin
- How Larkin approaches being a serial “starter” of organizations and initiatives
Learn more about Larkin Garbee:
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Instagram: SocialVenturers
- Newsletter: Sign up for Impact Curator