Welcome to our second Summer Skill Session.
I hope you’re kicking it by the pool, popsicle in hand, your headphones on, eager to add another skill to your toolbox as an ecosystem builder.
Today, we’re talking about entrepreneurial outreach.
Tell me if this sounds familiar:
We’re launching a support program for entrepreneurs, but how do we make them aware of it?
Hey, I’m hosting this workshop conference event for entrepreneurs. Can you help me get the word out?
Or one of my favorites, there just are no entrepreneurs in our community.
If you’ve heard one or several of these statements in your ecosystem, today’s episode is for you.
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Why listening deeply is the first step of outreach, especially if you want to connect to entrepreneurs from backgrounds different than yours
- Why an open door isn’t enough, you have to go out into the community you want to serve
- How to shift your language to make your outreach more specifically and intentionally inclusive
- The difference between short-term tactics that build awareness and long-term tactics that build relationships and trust
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Instagram: SocialVenturers
- Newsletter: Sign up for Impact Curator
- Leave a voice message!
- Enoch Elwell
- Ecosystems for Change, S02E02: Humanity-Focused Systems Design with Madelynn Martiniere
- Ecosystems for Change, S01E03: How to Build Trust Within an Ecosystem with Charlton Cunningham
- CO.STARTERS webinar: Unconventional Ways to Find New Entrepreneurs