Today, we’re headed to Melbourne, Australia, to talk to my good friend Isaac Jeffries.
He was kind enough to sit down after a late-night game of Aussie rules to talk to me about his experience working in the Australian and South Pacific social enterprise space.
We chatted about setting and upholding boundaries to ensure we don’t disappoint ourselves or the people around us who matter. We also talked about having the guts to share your work, managing your energy, and staying true to your ethical compass.
Isaac Jeffries works with people who want to do good and make money at the same time. He runs accelerator programs and coaching sessions with social entrepreneurs to help them grow their businesses and stay financially sustainable.
Click here to listen to this episode on your favorite podcast player!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How feeling responsible for something greater than ourselves can fuel action and burning the candle at both ends
- How Isaac now balances work that is energizing and work that is draining
- Why setting and keeping boundaries means getting comfortable with disappointing people
- Why your ethical reputation is far more important than your output reputation
- How making progress in secret can create longevity in your creativity
Learn more about Isaac Jeffries:
- Instagram: @evander.strategy
Learn More About Anika Horn:
- Instagram: SocialVenturers
- Newsletter: Sign up for Impact Curator
- Leave a voice message!